Wednesday, October 7, 2009

LIFE IS GOOD!

Don't worry I am the coolest pink lady and starting up the blog again. There must have been some confusion or rumor going around that this had ended but you are all wrong. IT WILL NEVER END! oh my! We are all so busy right now and i don't even get how we are in our third year of college. It sicks me out and sometimes i want to throw up when i think about how old we are. I am almost twenty one and it is so gagful. But anyway my point is that we haven't been in touch as much but recently but we are doing better these last few weeks. I like in the fall when everyone's birthday's start over so we can go to dinner at least once a month. Its great. So we should all write a blog and update everyone on our lives. I'll go first obviously...



So I am going to uvu here in orem utah. I am studying elementry education and this is my last year. I start student teaching in January which i'm way excited but a little bit nervous. Mostly just excited to wear cute teacher clothes and have all the students parents want to set me up with their nephews neighbors &sons




I am single. Its great? sometimes. I have many crushes as you all know that I love every boy that I see and is trendy even if i have never met him. I have a new calling in my ward which is ward prayer chorister. Its great. I stand up in front of my whole ward and wave my arm around letting everyone know that i don't work out.





I live at Raintree Apartments home of a the most social hot tub, most nerdy creepers, and most bon losee girls with manacin heads decorating their balcony.



I have also been having dreams about jon turnbow and its freakin me out. In my dreams he comes home from his mission and is way attractive and we date. Please help this not come true.



And last but most important my mom is expecting her fifth child. Yes I know it is quite a shock to us all but guess she is just following a pattern. (that last part was a joke)








I am so excited for next friday for our sleepover. My parents will be out of town so they said we could have it at my house. but it doesn't matter. It is just going to be so super. and rach and me were talking about how we are so excited for our christmas party. I am getting emotional right now thinking about it!

ps don't forget my birthday is coming up. my next blog will contain a list for the presents that i want.

Songs of the week: Winter Song, French Navy

3 comments:

jackie said...

alice, i can't even wait for the christmas party. it makes me want to rip off my clothes and run around naked!

Veva said...

nicoley woey i loved your blog oh my we need to write on it more it makes me soooo happy! i laughed way hard when you said your the chorister you too are in shape haha funny girl. And your dreams about jon turnbow oh my i dont even know what to think about that. What the heck go for it you never know
love aubbey lou

Andrea said...

I love you. I love all you girls. I haven't laughed this hard in a while. thanks.