Thursday, October 8, 2009

A New Day Has Come


hola my fello pink chicas! so i like nicoleys idea about just updating all of us about our lives and whats going on cause yeah we never see each other! so my first item of business that i just have to get out there is that im engaged and you are all my bridesmaids. Ha ha jk i just wanted to say that. Ok so Im up here at freezing cold north pole! At USU for my first year, I live at Oakridge Apartments down the hill from the pretty campus. My grandma martin gave my her old school white bike and i ride it to school its pretty sweet, besides the huge hill i have to walk it up. If i feel like being lazy that day then i usually take the shuttle, oh my and i have to tell you one of my many facinating stories on my shuttle rides. So me and dani got on the shuttle and it was cram packed like sardins in a can, of cold college students. And so dani sat down and i went to sit down next to her and saw that there was all this chocolate poo stuff on the sit, so i sat on the other side of her. And every stop we made everyone would go and sit there but then look at the crap that was on it and turn away and we would laugh everytime we saw someone come and try to sit there. And then our last stop before campus this man, who was yes dressed up suit and tie and breifcase sat down in the mess. Oh my i just died when he did! everyone on the shuttle was just staring at us. Then the man turns to us and was like what are you two laughing? He was like i feel like you girls are laughing at an inside joke about me, and i seriously was about to role on the floor. Then when we got off he was like you two are awkward girls and he had it on his butt. That right there just made my day!

No comments: