Thursday, October 8, 2009

A New Day Has Come




oh my im strugglin, ignore my computer illiteracy ha ha . read the bottom blog first ops K yes so what i was sayin im at USU im a jr. in college but now starting as a freshmen in the Interior Design program, and yes i have four more years! shoot me ha but no i love it! There are so many fun classes and teachers i think everyone should just go into interior design! One thing that my professors have really been stressin on us is to just go out and see the world, i want to get that travel bug in me and get out of utah and see whats out there. I just took a history exam on Rome today and ok Im going there! I want to go see the Pantheon, the Colosseum, the Roman Baths ah and you girls are comin too!
I am dating a boy that i have been quite fond for several years, I couldnt keep my eyes off him from the moment he entered my home ward, me and kenz yes had to have a code name for him cause we didnt want him to know we were always talking about him haha were so dumbe but i love it! I wrote him for two years and yes now were dating! he is a cutie
I got back from lake powell sunday i wish you girls could of all enjoyed the sunny weather and clear water with me, hey theres always next time tho right. Well ladies im super excited to see you all next weekend for our sleepover i have a feeling we are going to be lauging way hard and bein funny like the good ol times!
alright well the rest of you ladies need to update
love you all to death
until then chow darlings

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Auby you can be like Gidget goes to rome. Even though thats the worst of the three movies you could maybe spice it up a bit!! I love you

Andrea said...

aub, i saw pics of you the the bryan jerry man on facebook of you guys at powell. needless to say i'm in love with the two of you. ok. i need all the deets at the sleepover... yeah boy.

Andrea said...

it is supposed to say "you AND the bryan jerry man" sorry