Friday, April 16, 2010

Who is Dante?













Its finally spring--kind of--and i can go running out side again. So my fav place is going on the path behind raintree also known as the provo river trail. Its so great running by the river and the trees. Anyway when you go on the path there are parts when the trail goes underneath the road so you go in these underpasses. They are kind of scary, long, dark tunnels, that hobos live in. There is this one man that lives down there named Dante. I haven't been lucky enough to meet him but I read his messages every time I run. They are always different. He writes the most profound and clever messages! I love him. I just want to know who he is and what he means??? I know he is a great person. One time i saw this younger boy, Hispanic, riding his bike down there and I wanted to call out, "Dante, is that you?"

One night I was with seth and we were way bored and I wanted to go camp out in the tunnels and capture dante. Or just find him and meet him. It will be my life mission!! (Seth wouldn't let me)

Also I felt like the girl in the movie YES MAN when she has that class that takes pictures while they run! I just had to take my camera so i could show you girls these great pics! my life is crazy

Love you all!!



















2 comments:

jackie said...

I love yes man!! Especially that part where he and Norm are making faces at each other and he tapes his face up. Holy crap, its hilarious. And I love your pictures and Dante. Isn't there a Dante poet?

Andrea said...

I'm afraid for you to run by yourself with Dante lurking in the underpasses... cool man but freaky? i think so.