Sunday, July 4, 2010

I'm into competitive eating for a living.


I've had these epiphanies over the past couple of weeks about my future.

1. I'm going to be a ranch hand. I'll live in this little shack and sleep on a cot with one of those Indian blankets, when I'm not sleeping out in the wild of course, and ride a horse everywhere. I'll drive an old S-10 and spend my nights serenading the stars with my guitar. It will be in Montana of course. My ranch family will be so great and I'll go hang out with them, play Boggle or swing on their porch swing. It will look like this.
2. I'm going to marry a bearded man. Named Reggie.

3. I'm growing my hair out so I can have dreadlocks like this. That wasn't really an epiphany, I just am.
4. Now that we're off the epiphanies, I'll just keep throwing in random things. Yesterday I jumped out of a plane 13,000 feet above the ground. Its a rush I tell you, especially with this 50 year old guy named JVC hooked to my back. He kept fixing the harness which he called the push up bra from hell, as it was right under my boobs, and told me about people who barfed all over him or passed out while falling from the sky! I got his number.

5. This weekend Casey and I bought hammocks, went up the canyon, hooked them in between some trees, and I'll tell you what I had the best sleep of my life!! We're going to tie dye them. Now its in my backyard and I read books in it.

6. Speaking of books, you guys should read The Help. It is such a great book.

I love you!

Rachie


2 comments:

VEVa said...

wow rachie you really went sky diving! you need to tell me about this 50yr old man and his number you got im kinda worried about you ha ha
love aub

Mckenzi said...

Seriously you are such a hippie. I remember the days when I used to aspire to weird hippie-ish things. Then I married rob who doesn't like tattoes, piercings, dred locks, billowy tops, mu-mu's, or any of the other hippie things I think are cool. Just promise I'll get to be the one that shaves your head when you decide you don't want your dred locks anymore.