Friday, August 29, 2008

Alice's Announcments

Hi everyone! ha I was trying to think of a clever title and that's what came out. Its terrible. but anyway i just love this blog. Andrea I'm way sorry you are having stress right now! If you need anything i can definitely help you. and i want to come see your new apartment soon. So if anyone wants to you know get away from their current residence... Come to my new house! I have the whole basement to myself and Hanalei of course. but it will be super fun and its by brick oven so we can go and stuff our faces anytime! I love you all and hope everyone's having fun in school.
Oh and Rach your link thing was so super cute. I really do want to make those headbands. It reminded me of this store in Provo called the coal umbrella. We should all go there some day. http://coalumbrella.com/home.html I think you guys should look at it. Sorry that i copied the link idea!
Kenzi and Aubrey- I'm getting so excited for next Friday i don't even know why! get ready to dance the night away.
okay ciao

5 comments:

Veva said...

Nicole, I don't think anyone loves that movie as much as I, Mckenzi Creer do. It is epic. I hope that you never acclimate to normal society ha ha.

Calee said...

Hi Nicole, this is Calee. I LOVE your opera skills. I want you to teach me someday...

Veva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Veva said...

i think this could make me laugh even if i watched it 7876 times a day. i love you, you make life worthwhile:) ha. -Andrea

Veva said...

nicoley woey you know what pink lady i am and i was dying when i watched that i love you