Thursday, August 28, 2008

So today I pretty much had an anxiety melt down. I think i cried for five hours! Why? Ha, no idea. My mom was so confused. Pretty sure I am just way stressed with trying to claim a major which i don't even want, create a schedule that has no purpose, and also trying to move into an apartment where a little asian is currently residing(not Alana or Jovy!) and she sneeks in when we aren't there! Freak, thus i've been living at home til tomorrow when she is gone for sure!

Sorry for not returning any texts, you know me when I break down.

Also I must apologize for the embarassing things i do... sorry about the besties kenz... the pic just makes me think of that word. (and you'll also make fun of me for using "ands" which is fine, but Andrea is just so long and so many syllables.


And, I'll check with my dad to see if we can stay in the "HorseShoe Mountain" Lodge that night of the football game! that could be fun, ya?

-Ands

No comments: