Thursday, August 28, 2008

Peanut Butter


So my new favorite thing in life is peanut butter. It makes life wonderful. It can get bubblegum out of your hair. It's delicious and I concoct many a culinary creation with it. It makes the following better: bananas, apples, various other fruits, toast, sandwiches. ice cream, pudding, oreos, and many many other things.


Rach, I love that 10 things thing that you had the link too. It was way cute. We all should try to make some fun feathery headband thing. That sounds up our alley. I'm in for a reggae concert... go pot heads!


Veva, If i can get work off you know I'm down for meeting some black men. I'll look into that.


This whole blog thing is just so so so fun. I plan on cataloging my life here so hopefully people don't mind my autobiography in the making ha ha. Just kidding.


I love you all. and Andrea, don't use the word besties ha ha.


In the name of Mckenzi Creer...

No comments: