Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dashboard Confessionals?

So I have now been introduced to the new world of blogging and thanks to Doc Waters I will be tech savvy in no time. Way cool idea Aub! Anyways school started and life got not so good anymore but that's okay. I get to spend lots of friendship-building-time in class with A. Nicole so that's always a plus. I now have better showering skills and a more balanced diet so that's also just great. I'm glad we have been using our hyperlinks correctly. That's always impressive and Nicole's wonderful film from her earlier teenage years also inspired me to be a better me. It's sad that we haven't heard that much from Kenz. I guess she hasn't had much time on her hands, school and work must be a killer!
The game this Friday is going to be the best! I'm so exciting to see all of my old friends and just get back in to that school spirit where I belong. I loved those football games back in the day. Rabid and I were the biggest supporters. Go Dons!
Anyways I have to get back to my reflective bogging homework. Technology is just the best...
Love b

Aub I love you and Celine Dion!

1 comment:

Veva said...

You want to know what? I think that this blog is an outlet so I will spend/waste as much time on it as I want. It's not like it wasn't expected that I'd go overboard like I do with all things in life. Sincerely, Kenzi the amazing one.