Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tall Dark and Handsome

So I know I tricked you guys... when you read that title you thought I was going to be talking about boys. Psyche! That would be me: tall. dark (haired). and handsome. The other day I was thinking about how i'm a man and I thought of that and I started laughing at myself in the middle of class.

I was trying really very hard to wait to write another blog till more people posted things, but I gave people a week I think, and my lovely britters is the only one that has posted something. I just wanted to take a moment to make a very important announcement though. People, you may want to sit down if you are standing, keep an open mind, and brace yourselves. Rach, i think this will sadden you almost as much as it hurt me. I, Mckenzi Creer, am no longer in love with math boy. Math boy is now douche bag status. I think this will be for the best though, it wasn't a healthy relationship... you know, me stalking him and he not even knowing I exist ha ha. I hope that Everybody has a stupendous Sunday. Keep it real, and keep the sabbath day holy ha ha. Peace.

P.S. I just ordered some KICK ASS loafer moccasins. I know when you think loafer moccasin you think kenzi, so you can all be jealous when they arrive on my doorstep in 7 to 10 business days.

2 comments:

Veva said...

kenz i hope you know your insane! but i love ya and i want to see those kick a shoes i wont believe it till i see them ha ha

Veva said...

oh that was from little aub