Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hi Ho the Dairy-O, the Farmer and the Dell

Well, another week has come and gone. I think I'm making it a habit to write at least a small post once a week. I'm a horrible journal keeper, but this resembles an electronic journal so I feel proud.
I need to ask everyone a favor. This is serious business. All eyes that read this need to do the following: DON"T LET ME EAT CRAP FOOD! I have horrible self control. I'm trying really hard to be a little healthier, but I'm sure you all know I'm like a garbage disposal. I'll put anything and everything into my mouth. It would be much appreciated if people would encourage me to eat healthy, and I give you permission to slug me, shun me, be rude to me, etc... if I try to eat too much junk. End transmission. Just kidding.
A death has occurred this last week. The death of my "second job". I can't donate plasma for a while because my body is retarded at absorbing and retaining protein. I figure it was fun while it lasted, but now my gas tank might run dry. I think my next adventure will be selling non-vital organs on the black market. I have two kidneys... one of those can go. I'm sure there's some other stuff floating around inside me that I wouldn't miss too bad ha ha.
I hope that school is swell for one and all. I know I'm busy and stressed, but such is college life. Oh, and Nicole, I thought about it, and yes I think you should take advantage of your Arizona trip and go. Peace.
Kenzinator

1 comment:

Veva said...

ha ha kenz dont worry i have the same problem i ate 3 orange rolls this morning and 2 last night im gain my sophmore 30! ha ha love
aub