Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Knock three times on the window if you want me...

Hello girls, Its Nicole, I know it has been exceptionally long since I have written and I sincerely apologize. I just know that you all are saddened that you haven't heard my wonderful words recently. Saturday I went to my grandma's funeral. She is my last grandparent alive. It is really wierd not having any. But going to her's and my grandpa's that was two months ago made me realize how much I love my family. Not just mine, but how important all our families are. People that I hadn't even met before would come up and tell me how lucky I am to have such good parents. I think this is something you have to hear from a stranger because growing up i know there were times I didn't quite agree. Also hearing my dad speak and hearing his testimony was such a great experience. I know this is cheesy but I just wanted to tell you all. I also think that all of our friends parents are so nice and great. Rach ever since I started coming to your house your parents have always called me by name and I was so surprised they new it! Your mom is so sweet and always thinking of others. Aub your parents always seem interested in my life and are super spunky and fun. Britt your parents and family are like my second family. We always will have fond memories with them. "Last chance for happiness" Andrea your family has such great standards and make me want to be better all the time Lynz your parents are so kind and would never judge or say an unkind thing about anyone and Kenz your parents are priceless and smart. Your dad is always able to help us with curious questions that we come up with. We are so lucky to have great families. (I just had to get that out)



Aubrey stop being depressed you have no reason to!! You have everything in the world going for you and I love your cute little behind!



I hope that we can all get together this Thanksgiving and catch up. Especially lynzee I miss you terribly. Oh and we will be together for Brittney's wedding which is in one month by the way. Don't forget the shower is on the 15th.



Love you all and i will talk to you soon

2 comments:

Veva said...

Alice, I'm sorry about your grandma! I wish I kept in touch better with everyone... I didn't even know. I'm sorry! Funerals are the worst thing in the world. But anyways, you're right... Our families are so awesome, and we've been so freakin' blessed with the ones we've all got. I love it!

Veva said...

That was rabid dog... yeehaw!