Sunday, October 19, 2008

LiVe YouR BeSt LiFE


so it's been awhile since i have expressed myself on this wonderful blog of ours so let me fill you girlies on my exciting life(not really)

i dont know what it is but all of a sudden i felt like im in a mild depression like i feel like i am going no where in life ha ha oh my im being way weird right now ok just ignore this section of my post. k so i went to dashboard on thursday yes it was radical there were several bands with them plain white ts was one of them and they came out with a new album big bad world i think you girls will love it! i think we all need to go to a concert sometime.

k so i freakin love you kenz i love how you write on the blog at least once a week i enjoy reading them it makes my week i want to be like you and write creative lists i am very fond of them;) im going to try to make one write now i might use some of yours too cause i love em

Aub's Love Like and Lust List

1. First off I can't get enough of the fall season it really is my favorite and you ask why well

a. this might sound stupid but fall colors look best on me and i love thick chunky sweaters, ugg boats, and fun mittens

b. i like to make hot chocolate in the morning on the stove in a teapot and listen to the whistle blow when its done, i also love pumkin cookies, and yummy warm breads for the holiday

c. and lastly i love to kick the leafs on the ground when i walk to school im like a little kid i love it

2. feathers, colored tights, the biggest bags i can find, thrift stores, yard sales and indian stuff

3. being busy

4. riding my bike to class

5. pulling pranks on kids down here at snow

6. when people call just to say hi

7. recieving letters in the mail

8. the song 1,2,3,4 by Fiest and Almost Lover by a Fine Frenzy

9. being home with my fam

10. laughing so hard till it gets to the point when i have a side ache

k well kenz let me know how i did on my list i need feedback ha ha

So nicoley i hope i didnt scare you too bad when i came over to your house the other night when you were home alone oh and can we make those feathered headbands sometime!

Rachi can we find a regae concert to go to? is that how you spell that ha ha and can we have dreds too ha ha but for real

Andrea I love how your little brother and my little sister play i think its way funny i love them i know you think its gross but i find it freakin hillarious

Britters as for you i never see you anymore you crazy married girl almost! im super excited for your wedding and bridal showers there going to be the best

and Lynz lou i never even here from you but i love you and i hope your still running your little heart out

oh and i forgot to write something on my list

11. i love taking lots of memorable pictures and using the timer its a wonderful thing

well i love you girls and i hope you all have a fabulous week

love the one and only Veva

3 comments:

Veva said...

aub its andrea. I am so jealous that you went to that concert! i wanted to go SOO bad and this attractive boy in my class was going and he wouldn't take me with him. apparently his friend is the lead singer of panic at the disco... guess he used to be LDS. whatevs. but also i just wanted to say that I love the sib deal, i just get worried because my brother is so crazy. also he told me he held lauren's hand and i was like. Freak daniel, you cannot hold a 15 year old girls hand. that is so against our religion. but i love lauren and she is way cute so he is lucky if she'll let him hold it.

Veva said...

Dan cannot hold lauren's hand! ha ha, that slay's me. oh the funniness. Aub, lists are wonderful. Yours is superb. I need to see you, I haven't seen you in over fifty days probably.
Kenzi

Veva said...

Aubey, its rabid dog. We for SURE have to go to a reggae concert! Actually any concert would be grand, but... and I want to come visit you down in your good old hometown Ephraim!