Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mckenzi. with a small k and no e

So I promise that I'll suppress the urges to blog until more of you write things. I just think up these things that I know I'll forget if I don't document them ha ha. I have been planning my ideal future. A time to come that will be splendid. I want to live somewhere that has an exposed brick wall. This place should be located in a trendy urban area, yet it needs to have a low crime rate. Easy access to cute little coffee shops and boutiques are a must. I need to acquire a friend that is involved in exparamental photography so that when I find a perfect man we can have fun wedding pictures by big rusted doors, fun old industrial remnants, and other bold fun things that make a statement. This man that I'm going to marry some day needs to have quality facial hair, and at least decent head hair preferably. It would be nice if they played some sort of instrument. I'd pee my pants with joy if I found a good man that was in a band. Not a lame band, but a cool one ha ha. Being on the tall end of the spectrum helps me out lots too. They need to have a quirky sense of humor... and I'll stop there before I get out of control. In my future I want to have a good stable job, but also have time to do things like travel. I'll be perfectly satisfied with small stateside travelling. I've wanted to spend some time on both coasts. I want to be close enough to my family that I can visit often, but I think that it's important to learn independence and not be able to run back to mommy and daddy whenever you have a problem.
So that's what I want life to be like. It would be swell if all of those things could come true, but i'm not counting on it. I have realistic expectations. An exposed brick wall is all that i'm keeping on the must have list. But seriously.

No comments: