Thursday, November 13, 2008

Green with Envy


Nicole has model hair. It causes me much jealousy. I should probably work on not being a jealous person, but I don't know if I'm capable of doing that... especially when things like model hair are involved. So Britt's shower is saturday and it's going to be epic. Me and rachel had a thoroughly good time shopping at dirty jo's for fun goodies so you should be excited Britt! I hate to admit this, but I don't think I have anything else to say. My life is a bore. I have no new happenings to report on. I wish I did, but homework is my constant companion. It haunts me everywhere I go. If only I had a hot man to haunt me instead ha ha.
Anyway, the only reason i wanted to post something is so I could put that picture of Nicole up ha ha.
Hillshire Farm, go meat!

3 comments:

Veva said...

ANdrEa says...

I too am envious. Goodness. from a girl who can't grow any hair, your luscious locks hurt me. ha, but I love them and you nicole. Kenz, where did you get that pic? ha, love it. love you.

Veva said...

nicole your a babe
l heart you
love aub

Veva said...

I stole it off of Brookes facebook and then cropped a certain someone out of it ha ha. I didn't want any distractions from nicole's beauty.