Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Latest of Ands, AJ, Andie, Anj.... and sometimes even Dre

Ok so pretty sure we only have about four weeks of class and a week of finals left this semester. Thank GOODNESS. I love school, but all these tests and ridiculously fun papers are just killing me. I counted and I've already written 12 papers (all of which were at least 4+ pages) and I still have at least 4 more to go, Wahoo!



Other than school, updates include: Fall Pics with the roommates... Love these girls and their boots. I tried to show some spanish fork heritage with mine and pulled a little cowgirl/pilgrim into the mix:)




Also we (and by we i mean I ) are not dating Jeff anymore. That just wasn't working because I don't know how to be in a relationship, so now we are just friends and he has moved on to the beautiful Natalie. Yes, she's gorgeous I know. Makes me jealous and I don't even want to date Jeff. ha.

Also I'm buying 5 pairs of boots tomorrow for a grand total of $15.00 so everyone get excited! ha. And lastly, I'm going to watch a show at Ozz on saturday where my comm's lover Dan's band is playing. If you want to come with... do it!
And I just have to tell everyone I LOVE YOU. I don't know what I would do without friends who buy me pink underwear or give me hair growing pills for my birthday.

3 comments:

Veva said...

This is kenz. We always hate the girlfriends. I really do get depressed by other people dating people i love, and even people I don't love ha ha.. Jeff moved on quickly though, hmm.. what a character. I'm so excited to see Twilight! That's going to be a long day after britt's wedding ha ha. I love you tons. peace.

Anonymous said...

holy girlfriends suck!! sorry my love. I just laughed real hard at that last part. we really do have such thoughtful friends! i want to come with you to the concert... funness

jackie said...

Dude, I'm in on the concert! And if you want, I can take care of the girlfriend for you... :)