Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Best Friend's Wedding

I just was real excited about my title because its a movie. Get it? So I think we all just loved being at britt's wedding on friday!! it was such a fantastic day full of crazy driving, saying things like "Who are they?" way too loud, falling down when trying to catch the boquet, unlatching britt's dress from the back at the temple and laughing at a woman in Old Navy for saying thanks for nothing. Wait those were all my embarassing moments of the day. So I tried to figure out photo bucket and here is the link. Try it and let me know if it worked. http://s469.photobucket.com/albums/rr57/nicole__55/

I have some of the shower that I'll try to put up later so you can just keep checking it i guess? I have now idea how it works really. But i'm so glad that we all got to play on my birthday it was a great night. oh and everyone I'm doing a special blog next week. so keep your eyes peeled!! it like a news article kind of. ha

Love you all

Times TEN

No comments: