Sunday, November 23, 2008

When theres nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on FIRE!



The Durfs! My best friend in the whole world got married on Friday! It made me so happy I almost died. It was so cool to see them come out of the temple- its amazing we have the opportunity to get married in such a beautiful place. I just wanted to say congrats to Britt and Kyle and I'll love you forever! It made me realize that temple marriage is something I want, I didn't always know it was something for me. I'm so grateful for Britt's example, and I know you're laughing right now B, but for real! I know, I'm black eyed and scroungy.




My love and my life passed away last wednesday, Yoda. I'm actually so distraught I don't know quite how to function in society. He's been through some great times with me: hitting dogs, wrecking into other cars, going 95 in 3rd gear, running with deer, jumping curbs, and playing real life mario cart. Everyone come pay their respects. I think I might have a viewing at my house this week.


So flickr was super stressful, so we're going with photobucket. Just create an accout, its super easy, and you can upload stuff. Then click on share, you can upload it onto this blog (like the pic I did below). Make sure you choose share album so that there won't be a billion pictures separately. I hope this one works!


Um, seeing as we all looked so freakin' sexy in our units, I think we need to make a habit of wearing them whenever we go out. I mean seriously, those things are male magnets... I was fighting hot men off of me all night. The sweat and pee smell was definitely attractive too. I love us!


Peace out women! Rachie Boy




1 comment:

Veva said...

nice title... I'm glad you listen to the music i send your way. I really could cry with grief that yoda is dead. When you lay him to rest make sure that I am there... we can think up more ridiculous ways to end his life with a bang. We could make him air tight, put a bunch of dry ice in him, add some water, seal him up again, and then he'd be like a huge bomb! I like that idea. love kenzinator.