Sunday, February 22, 2009

Don't worry, I'm back

So I don't know what happened!! I went from writing a post a week to not writing for an excruciatingly long amount of time. I think it's because nobody else was writing and so i felt dumb writing one post after the other. Not much has been going on in my life lately... at least that you all don't know about ha ha. I'm going to fail economics this semester... or maybe britt's brother can help me just enough to keep my head above the water.
You all know I live my life in phases. I was trying to think about what phase i'm going through right now and i think it's come to me. I nap. A lot. More than usual. So much Chelsea is convinced I have mono ha ha. Every day between school and work I have to sleep for at least an hour, but preferably 3, or I can't function for the day. Another part of this phase of life is toast with butter and honey on it for breakfast and listening to chill half folk music ha ha.
It would be fun if we all got together and did something sometime. I've been wanting to tie dye shirts for some reason, if anyone would like to you should let me know and we can get our craft on. I love crafts.
I hope that life is well for everyone. I try to keep in touch with all of you but sometimes it gets crazy and so i don't stay on top of it too well. Peace out ladies!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

maybe you do have mono?
ha? or not.
I'm glad your back.