Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween is in the Air

So its a chilly thursday evening up here in the northern part of Utah, a small town called Logan. I just got done waitressing and only made a handful of dough tonight, but its ok its only a Thursday. You girls are going to laugh i have a funny little tale to tell, maybe its not that funny but it was way funny to me. Ok so i was walking to my history design class yesterday around perciously 1:30, there was a cold breeze nipping at my nose, not of spot of sunshine in the sky only thick gray clouds lay low across the Logan valley. I found myself crouching my neck further down into my scratchy knit scarf when I realized how close i was walking to these girls in front of me. And i think only i notice these kinds of things cause im weird like this but i specifically noticed that 80% of the girls i passed that day were wearing Uggs, and they tucked them into their jeans. Well one of the two girls tucked hers in, oh my they were the nappiest old black boots and all of a sudden I am dying im laughing so hard because her boots some how were all crunched in at the heel and rolled in toward the ankle like a little kid. I dont know what my problem was but i was out of control laughing, my laughed echoed between the business building and the library. I had to pretend to be on the phone cause i was embarrassed. Danget i wish you girls could of seen it oh well. That was my funny story for the week. Oh and nicole i put this pic up cause it was kind of like your last one you put up haha
love you girls

quote of the week
The difference between style and fashion is quality -Giorgio Armani

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love our matching poses!

Andrea said...

my favorite part is that i always have to pretend i'm on the phone when i'm embarrassed at what i'm doing. love it. next time i'll just call you and you'll understand why i'm laughing out of control and it makes zero sense. Hope you had fun at the HOWL>