Sunday, March 14, 2010

This New Boy.


There is this new cute boy in my life. His name is Brent. Chelsea set us up on Valentines day and we've been dating ever since. I think he makes me happier than anyone I've ever dated, and I've only known him for a few weeks now. I just wanted you all to know. And also, i'm considering law school. mind you, considering. ha, if I decide to go, i have to take the LSAT this summer so that is why there is current thought. Love you all and wish we could have a party one of these days. Good luck with all your life activities and congrats B on your cute new boy DONALD:)

ha,

love ands.

4 comments:

Robison Rogers said...

first of all I want to know how the law school podcaster found our blog and commented on andrea's post... creepy...
I need to meet this boy. If you're not scared of me scaring him away we should go on a double date or something. I love going out with other couples, but sadly enough RARELY ever do.

Andrea said...

okay that is way freaky. who is law school podcaster man.... get him off. anyways, yes kenz. i love doubling too and we will set something up cause you will love brent. I miss you.

Anonymous said...

what the freak who is this man! I just laughed a real long time when i read these comments. I want to triple!

Veva said...

Andrea I have a good feeling about this young new fellow in your life, I think he might be a keeper forever haha. You two are cute im glad i got to me him last saturday. Keep me up dated