Thursday, March 18, 2010

sup home doggssssssssss


this is your friend Lynzee Jayne Baxter. I am half Indian and half white. I currently live in cedar city utah 84720 but i am with rabid dog sitting on her bed. We are looking into each others eyes. oh how i see my future. leave me alone rachel. glare. anyways, i love tuna melts. so does rabid. anyway, school is really good. Running is getting better, my foot has been giving me problems for weeks now but its ok:) adam and i are officially...broken up:) lets see what else is going on...i have a fun new friend named steve who is cool. im 87% sure im going on a mission in the summer. i love all my roommates soooooo much and i love you guys beaucoup!!! listen to this good song its called until you by david barnes. check it sucka(s).

1 comment:

Veva said...

peepers I love you! you make me happy