Tuesday, March 23, 2010

so my dad's creative and my mom plays the accordion

Lately i just have been loving my parents and their funny quirks. I learned that my dad is real creative and when he had his business -the clothes factory- he used to design clothes and make and alter patterns for different companies. This summer he is going to teach me how to make a pattern. I'm real excited. And my mom got an accordion for Christmas. It has been her goal to learn when she retired so my dad bought one for her. She takes lessons and practices an hour everyday. The other week my whole family was over for dinner and she did a concert for us. It was great! I just think they are the cutest people in their old age. I always wonder what they were like before I was born. My dad calls it BN and AN. He says that they have had two lives. before nicole and after nicole. (like before Christ and After Christ) He's out of control. But I hope they live till their 100 cause i would die without them.

So I am finished student teaching! I can hear you all shouting for joy for me right now. I am so happy to be done! I can't believe i'm going to be a real woman and grown up soon. You are all invited to my graduation. my mom bought invitations so be looking in the mail! I'm going to move to the big SLC this summer to live with brooke! it is going to be a new adventure. even though its not very far. i'm real excited to ride my bike through the city and play every second. You can all come visit our house in sugar house and sleep in our cute backyard!


In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different **Coco Chanel

1 comment:

Veva said...

oh my i was laughing way hard at your blog that was a very clever one i thought, bj didnt get why i was laughing so hard i love you, made my week!