Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hola me amo ni'cole


Click here to comment on this Voki.
Get a Voki now!



Hey!! so homework is sick!! and i just have a lot to do right now but i got distracted and made that little girl for you all to enjoy instead. anyways lynzee i'm super glad you finally wrote on our freakin sweet blog! So what does it mean when a mom in my class took about half an hour to tell our class a story about her son who talked to much!! oh my it was the most annoying thing of my life. Halloween is coming up and people have been asking me what i'm going to be already. wierd i know but i think we should all be something super cool. We should all write ideas up here for each other. Aubrey I think you should be Posh Spice(Victoria Beckham)! You are so her. Well tomorrow i guess i have to be a mom for my first time. Babysitting fuko after his shoulder surgery. His nurse told him that someone had to stay with him the first twenty four hours after he got done and it couldn't be one of his roommates. Freaky huh. I'm real confused but oh well. maybe i'll sneak one of his pain pills no one will know!!
Goodbye for now
Alice Nicole

2 comments:

Veva said...

I think you have A.D.D. seriously. you make me laugh so stinkin hard. You are super to the infinate power! For halloween I think that I want to be something inappropriate, so if anyone has any ideas just let me know ha ha. Just kidding. Keep being you Nicole, it makes the world a better place.

Veva said...

shoot, that was kenzinator noodle