Monday, September 15, 2008

Hello from Poca Baby (pocahontas)

How. So this is Lynzee Jayne Baxter. I can't believe I didn't log on to this great writing thingy that you all love to share your intermost thoughts, deepest darkest secrets and whatnot. Well I am at school right now but I have exciting news!! I AM ENGAGED!!!............tricked ya rabid dog, kenz and b! but for real this time, I am going to the BIG APPLE!! Yes you heard me right, I am going to New York! Manhattan, the Bronx and all that jazz this weekend for a cross meet but we get to go site seeing to ground zero and stuff! I am so excited!!! I will take pictures and then have someone help me load some on this thing so you guys can all see! I miss you guys lots and hey whats up with the picture? I am totally not in it! Aubrey you better work on that. Love you all so much and am very glad we are all friends after so many years. Talk to you all soon.
love your one and only poca baby.

3 comments:

Veva said...

ha ha peepers i will work on that pic thing i need to find one of all of us its hard to find one with everyone. oh my and im super excited that you get to go to York town oh you are just gonna love it im going to be a nanny there one day ha ha
love little aub

Veva said...

Lynz, I am so freaking jealous that you get to go to new york! You need to make sure to eat a hot dog from a street vendor... I know you love your hot dogs ha ha. I'm also so surprised that you wrote something, I didn't think you'd ever make it onto our lovely little blog. Love you muchly,
Kenzi

Veva said...

lynzee jayne... this is andrea jayne and i just wanted to tell you that i LOVE you. ok cool.